Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enoch is here, er.. 2 weeks ago. :)

Well, A new years resolution is a wonderful thing, but mine work a little differently. I wait till the year is up, and then realizing I had utterly failed, I quickly change.
Some of you might have heard, or at least have figured; Enoch was born on the 20th of December. Ann is amazing as always, and I am so proud of her. She will eventually find out I am talking about her, because I think this blogging thing is something she wants to do, I just like messing with the code.
Anyways, back to Ann. The doctor came to the house at around 2:00 AM, and Enoch was delivered at 5:20AM.
Anyhow, Ann will post some pictures. Happy New Year everybody.

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Can't wait to see pics!
Congrats!!!!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Congrats! He is a cutie for sure! Amazing job Ann! can't wait to see more pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home